Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

HP Envy x360

Product Name: HP Envy x460 m6ae151dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My envy x360 m6 ae151dx makes some rattling noises seemingly from the fan. Should I worry about this? If I buy a laptop cooler, will it be fixed?

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: HP Envy x360

Hi @Mrgamer000,

Thank you for your query.  Would you please verify your model number for me. When I looked up  ENVY Notebook - m6-ae151dx it is not a x360. If your Envy is x360 please confirm the product number. HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you are hearing a rattling noise seemingly coming from the fan.  Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the HP Support Assistant  to aid with getting HP updates?  Here is a link to  HP Notebook PCs - Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly, PC is Warmer than Normal that I think may help to alleviate this issue. Please let me know the outcome.

Please click theThumbs Up” below to thank me for my efforts! If one of my posts help you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution" so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently. Thanks for taking part in the HP Forums!

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation