10-26-2016 05:15 PM
My envy x360 m6 ae151dx makes some rattling noises seemingly from the fan. Should I worry about this? If I buy a laptop cooler, will it be fixed?
10-27-2016 02:25 PM
Thank you for your query. Would you please verify your model number for me. When I looked up ENVY Notebook - m6-ae151dx it is not a x360. If your Envy is x360 please confirm the product number. HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?
I grasp that you are hearing a rattling noise seemingly coming from the fan. Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the HP Support Assistant to aid with getting HP updates? Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly, PC is Warmer than Normal that I think may help to alleviate this issue. Please let me know the outcome.
Please click the “Thumbs Up” below to thank me for my efforts! If one of my posts help you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution" so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently. Thanks for taking part in the HP Forums!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot