1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360

Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon,

I have tried to speak with someone from customer service, but I seem to be unable to get a hold of anyone. I only can reach customer support for a fee.

I have had my HP Envy x360 for 2 years now. It is out of warranty and stopped turning on. I took it to a local computer repair service and they ran diagnostics and determined both the HDD were failing, as well as the motherboard. They suggested purchasing a new computer since the repairs are equal to the cost of a new laptop.

Although I am out of warranty, I feel that 2 years for hardware failure with normal use is completely unacceptable. I have purchased HP computers for years and have never had this kind of issue. I am currently typing this from a HP Pavilion desktop.

I hope this issue can be resolved with customer service, otherwise I will need to look elsewhere for my replacement computer as well as any future computers.

Thank you,

Nathan

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
487 487 17 39
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360

@NateDH Welcome to HP Community!

As you have stated that there is a hardware issue. I would suggest you contact phone support.

I understand that the product is not under warranty. You have to go for pay support or you can contact local support.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation