12-17-2010 02:34 PM
As the title says, I've tried to plug my HDMI monitor into my HP laptop. It works fine on my desktop. When I plug it into the laptop, it does not. I end up having to roll-back the driver in Device Manager, and yes, I've tried updating the drivers. When I roll-back, it works, but it tells me that I have to reboot. If I reboot, it stops working.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot