Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0056wm

Приветствую всех

Добрый день.

Не могли бы вы помочь мне выбрать правильный апгрейд ноутбука?

- Меня интересует совместимость Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD с ноутбуком 

- Сколько можно установить максимальную оперативную память и какую лучше купить? 

Теперь показывает 8  ГБ оперативной памяти. 

Серийный номер [Personal Information Removed]

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @Andrei1992 !

Hope your doing fine!

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

----------------------------------------

Привет, @Andrei1992 !

Надеюсь, у тебя все хорошо!

Благодарим вас за посещение нашего сообщества поддержки HP на английском языке. Мы можем отвечать только на сообщения, написанные на английском языке. Для обеспечения быстрого ответа было бы целесообразно разместить свой вопрос на английском языке.

Спасибо за Ваше понимание.

С Уважением.

JessikaV
HP Support Community Administrator

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Greetings all good afternoon. Could you help me choose the right laptop upgrade? - I am interested in compatibility of Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1TB PCIE M.2 SSD with a laptop - how much can you install the maximum RAM and what better to buy? Now shows 8 GB of RAM.
HP Recommended

Yes, the samsung  Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1TB PCIE M.2 SSD is compatible.

Support portal
https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-gaming-15-cx0000-laptop-pc/20284020/model/22909994

Maintenance & Service guide
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05985643.pdf

DDR4-2666 dual channel support (8750H/8300H processors)

Supports up to 16 GB of system RAM (many other members have  successfully upgraded the same series notebook to 32GB)

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.