01-08-2014 06:40 PM
HP as a company you should feel very proud of the fact that no one has sued due to the fact that your laptops are getting dangerously hot while in use. I thought it was a hardware malfunction, however after looking at your other customers posts I see a very rampant problem. I left my laptop in my chair the 2 nights ago and came back in 15 minutes to burn my left leg with the left side bottom of the laptop. I have noticed other customers having the same problem with there posts being closed as solved. I dont think I am wrong in saying that this is a serious problem and it needs to be addressed. I have to now make up for the last two months of work that went down the drain because my laptop overheated and crashed until windows will not boot up. Who should I send my medical bill to? Or is this issue also solved? When one of these laptops mentioned burns a child or a house to the ground will you also mark that as solved?. I left it sitting in a chair while getting ice and it melted my chair where it had been placed!!! Do something about this before someone has a serious problem!!!
01-09-2014 08:39 AM
This is a consumer to consumer forum.
No one on behalf of HP will see or respond to your post here.
So in essence, you are addressing other consumers such as yourself, who can't do anything to resolve the problem.
I suggest you either contact HP technical support and report the issue, or you can report the matter to the HP Executive Team at the link below.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot