09-04-2011 11:21 PM
I have just reconnected my HP LaserJet 2200 Series PCL6 printer to my new computer via USB but this particular printer can't be found within Window 7 Ultimate printers onboard. After several hours of trying to locate an upgrade for this printer i decided to use HP LaserJet 2200 PCL5 which was onboard and allowed me to print although not in duplex form.
My question is:- Is there an upgrade for this LaserJet 2200 Series PCL6 printer to run with Windows 7?
This 2200 series is a great workhorse including the saving paper with its duplex operation as well. Can anybody help?
My Canon iP5200 loaded up without a hitch.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot