• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Lost My Envy 360 Laptop

HP Recommended
Envy X360

My 6 months old Envy 360 laptop started with a really bad grinding noise and also funny smell coming from the fans area.  I contacted HP for the warranty and I was told need to be send to them for repair.  Received the box and send the laptop to them.  Laptop was received in the Texas service center and they begin the repair I was suppose to get the laptop back on the 6th so I call inquiring if the laptop was repaired or not.  They told me I will get the email with the tracking information.  Got the email and the tracking and was supposed to be deliver the next day at 10:30 am.  Fedex came delivered the box walk back home and open the box SURPRISE laptop is not inside the box.  In PANIC contacted HP and they really in a calm way told me  somebody will call me,  1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hrs nobody call.  Called back again still they told me someone will contact me...I SCREAM this is not acceptable.  I call the police and reported the incident.  They took pictures of the box, the receipt and gave me a report #.  I'm still without my laptop and I can't even sleep thinking who have my laptop loaded with personal information, social security, taxes, paystub, bank statements  even my resume is there.  While I'm sleepless for the past week the person that "Will take care of my case" keep saying laptop was lost in transit.  Really? HP is the person responsible for my laptop and the information that is in there.  Asking to the community if this sounds familiar.  

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,802 28,755 2,371 3,585
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jiglesias I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation