11-11-2012 01:08 PM
I have an EX490 Media Server and it has been working well for a few years now until recently.
My laptop and computer have lost connection to the home-server which appears to be working OK. I have rebookted the home server and initially this reconnected OK for a few days but then dropped again.
I dont have a keyboard or display connected to the home-server so I cant see any error messages when it boots up.
it is currently sitting there, lights are on and it seems healthy.
Any ideas on how to recover it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot