04-26-2011 06:24 PM
Hi has anyone tried this? If so does it work?
I know the specs say 2gb, but you never know.
"The More RAM the Merrier" especially since Windows 7 slows the HP Mini to perform slower than a Mini 5101.
04-27-2011 05:56 AM
You can check out the product specifications for your model notebook on www.hp.com, you will find the max supported memory. If you can provide me with the Product Number of the unit, I can provide you with the information on the Max memory supported for the unit.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot