05-09-2014 12:43 AM - last edited on 03-06-2017 03:38 PM by OscarFuentes
Took a look around to see if there was any information on that error, and found a few things for you. Most of the steps are for Vista and Windows 7 - if you have a different OS loaded on that Mini, please post back anytime to let me know.
I also found this link, it might help as well: Resolve Boot Device not Found Error Message
Good luck, and let me know how it goes
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot