Vic-tor
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Notebook Pavilion 15 motherboard 2296 without BIOS upgrade

HP Notebook Pavilion 15 p220ns
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a shutdown problem after 30 minutes with or without battery and even during BIOS. Its not a temperature issue and everybody says to try to recover or upgrading BIOS coud help to solve it but I can not find a 02296.bin file to do it.  All the BIOS files for this notebook install files called 02291.bin 02292.bin, 02299.bin 02291.bin 0227E.bin and 0227A.bin that are not proper for my system.  My Bios version is F.36 and I have checked all files avaliable since F34 to F57 version and all install files with that names showed above that are not ok to flash my bios. HP do not give me any solution.  The notebook is 3 years old and of course is out of warranty.  And recovery Windows key+B key while power button does not work because never have been updated the bios and it can not go to back version because only have the original one.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation