11-02-2011 11:59 AM - edited 11-12-2011 05:59 PM
I have a HP PAVILION DV4 1220us. My touchpad LEFT button recently stopped working for no known reason. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the touchpad software. I even shut off the laptop, unplugged it, removed the battery, held the button down for 30 seconds and plugged in the battery and AC power. Still the right button does not work. Apparently this is a common issue with pavilion laptops and nobody not even HP seems to have a answer.
If someone knows of any fixes please reply as soon as possible.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot