09-09-2011 05:33 PM
Last night something very strange happened to our television. I was watching a show, and then I left the room for a moment-- when I came back, the picture was severely distorted. The audio is still crystal clear, but the screen looks like someone painted the edges blotchily with black paint and then dimmed the rest. That's a crappy description, I acknowledge, but I don't know how best to explain.
Poking around the web, I've read that this model of TV sometimes has issues with something called the "y sustain"-- could this be the source of my problem?
For reference, the screen looks like this with the white wash on:
12-02-2014 04:30 PM
I have a blurred picture like this link below. Could you tell me the board replacement or component failure.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot