08-06-2016 08:58 AM
i have problem with my Probook 4530s keyboard.
My prooboks keyboard died so i bought new one and now i have another problem.. When i press the "numlock" key it's acting like a keyboard that does not have the "numpad keys" section. Keys U I O J K L become 4 5 6 123.
My BIOS version is F.61, cleaned keyboard pins, nothing happens.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot