I have HP Pavilion laptop as I mentioned above. There is a problem when on the laptop and shutdown it. When switch on the lap it will start after 3 times and cooling fan and current comes to the keyboard and go back during this 3 times. (Taking long time to power on) Also, when shut down it, hard drive was shutting down but, cooling fan and keyboard lights and power is working. And blinking Caps Lock 3 times and continuously without off the machine.
And recently get heated laptop due on blocking the ventilation. After that, I cleaned cooling fan and cooper blades, repasted thermal paste on processer too. As above described the issue, I got following actions to try to fix it.
1. Updated windows and drivers from HP site relevant to the Lap top Model
2. Downgraded Windows version for old versions.
3. Hard driver fully formatted during above new windows installations
4. Updated BIOS updated as provided relevant for the Lap top Model.
5. Disconnected some components to find any short circuits errors - Battery, Keyboard with Backlit, Touch Pad, SD Card Reader, DVD ROM, Sound Connections too.
Now a days properly installed games also not opening as well. When installing games updated Direct X, C++ as well.
So, those are the issues with my HP Pavilion laptop and seek your help to fix my laptop and there is a no any other issue to work with it.
I really appreciate to guide me to take a judge on my issue using with your experience. Now I can realize that my lap top has hardware issue. Since there is no any error code generating from system. So, I would like to thanks again for you valuable co-operation on me.
And, there is no solution can generate beyond this situation. So, I would like to bring this case as hardware issue. So, I will send to the repair my laptop immediately for the service provider.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".