Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-bc406tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Friends,

Actually the power adapter of my HP Pavilion 15-bc406TX is not working. So i want to purchase a new adaptor. I have also attached the specifications of the adapter 

20220818_163530.jpg

 I searched for these specifications online but I can't find this specification in any adaptor. Can anyone tell me that what is the meaning of this 

20220818_162658.jpg

Any please suggest me that which adaptor should I buy and send the link to buy it too. I will be very thankful to you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Torq47 

You can use L15879-003 or L15534-001 as indicated. The first one may not available and the second one is N/A from HP stock. You can use part # to search online such as Newegg, Amazon ... and eBay. Newegg is selling it for  around $93

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I found out a adaptor which has the specifications as follows -->

Input Voltage: 100V-240V (World wide) 50/60hz

Output Voltage: 19.5V

Output Current: 6.9A

Max Power Output: (135W)

Connector: 4.5mm*3.0mm

Part Numbers: A135A012P, L15534-001, L15879-002, L15879-003, TPN-CA13, TPN-DA11

Is this adaptor compatible with my HP Pavilion 15-bc406tx ? 

These are the specifications of my old adaptor-->

20220819_090214.jpg

 Is it compatible with my laptop

HP Recommended

@Torq47 

Did you read the above reply ?

You need L15879-003 or L15534-001

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.