Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion – 15-cs2022ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I would like to upgrade my HP Pavilion – 15-cs2022ng with an additional 2,5 " ssd.

As desribed many times in this forum therefor the sparepart with the number L19469-001 is needed.

Since all recommendations where to purchase this part are based outside europe, where I am living, I would like to know if there is a possibility to buy such a sparepart in europe.  The shippingcosts America  europe with insurance are more than 100$ (impact Computers).

Unfortunately I have to post  in this forum, because all non english-speaking forums have been closed.

Thank you for helping in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@HMN2020,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to install a 2.5inch SSD on the computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Usually, when you purchase a hard drive it comes with the hard drive brackets and using those you should be able to install it. However, if the brackets are not included then you can order it HP part store.

Follow the steps in the below article for detailed instructions.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00372736

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear "The_Fossette",

Thank you for answering.

I have called the HP hotline of my country and they told me that they are not selling this part.

I have contacted every HP authorized parts reseller of my country and and they all repleyed that they don`t have this part in stock and  they can´t order it because HP has told them that this part is not produced any more. No HP authorized parts resellers in europe is listing this part on his homepage.

HP Part Surfer also says not N/A.

HP-parts.png

best regards

HP Recommended

Hi @HMN2020

I'd suggest you check with the local PC repair store. 

Thanks! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have contacted a lot of the local repair stores in my town(pop.>1mil.).

It is not possible to get this part or something similar.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.