Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cs3006tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Community,

Need help in escalating this to concerned as HP Support Team is closing the service requests without providing the solution. An surprising behaviour of HP Team

HP is a world leader known for high quality products and customer satisfaction and I am repeat customer of HP. It is disappointing to know that the laptop (HP Pavilion - 15-cs3006tx) purchased in Jan 2020 has an internal manufacturing defect - Top cover and the hinges mount, the laptop was hardly used since the purchase without any external damages to the unit.

It is also learnt that using laptop in this condition would lead to further damage and I request the support team to place a request for a replacement of the laptop. 

Enclosed the Service call report for your reference. 

Service_Call_Report.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@ChethanS I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher

Appreciate your prompt response and help in getting my case across appropriate team. Let me know specific details that you are looking for in my supporting my case.

Currently my kids have to take online schooling and need to use the laptop daily. Since the issue is with the hinges and the top cover unit, even the minimum usage could aggravate the issue / damage. 

I understand the current Covid-19 situation and response to my multiple request over email and getting across support team over a call is a BIG challenge. I have great respect and trust in HP Team and Brand and hoping to hear an early solution for my case.

Thanks Again !!

Chethan

Ps: Thanks for advice on not sharing the personal information in the community

HP Recommended

@ChethanS The pleasure is all mine, that said, please respond to the private message I've shared, so we can get started!

Thanks 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the follow-up and I have replied to your private message with the required details. Hoping to get some support at  the earliest.

HP Recommended

@ChethanS Thank you for the details, I have forwarded the information to the concerned team and they will get back to you on this, shortly!

I appreciate your patience and I hope you have a good day, ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.