04-21-2017 01:52 AM
I have following product purchased from HP
HP Pavilion 15-e001ax Notebook
Product Number D9H74PA#ACJ ( having MOTHERBOARD DSC A76M 1G W8STD)
As per CPU Z software, it is showing 8GB, 1600MHz, PC3L-12800 DDR3L dual in-line memory module (SHARED) RAM in slot #2.
https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-pavilion-15-e000-notebook-pc-series/5355006/model/5384793/do... it mentions two memory slots.
How much Max RAM laptop (HP Pavilion 15-e001ax Notebook)can upgrade to ? is it 16 GB, 32 GB ?
let me know Thanks in advance...
04-21-2017 02:12 AM
Looking at the user manual for your PC the maximum RAM is 8GB in two slots:
Support for DDR3L (1600-MHz) dual channel
Support for 8192-MB of system RAM in the following configurations:
● 8192-MB (8192-MB×1, 4096- MB×2)
● 6144-MB (4096-MB+2048-MB)
● 4096-MB (4096-MB×1, 2048- MB×2)
● 2048-MB (2048-MB×1)
Here is link to user manual:
Hope it helps,
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot