05-30-2016 08:18 PM
i have HP Pavilion 15-p000nx Notebook PC . i have changed the mother board , and since i have changed it my pc shows that the battery is plugged in , not charging
could you help me please ?
05-31-2016 04:25 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
I see that the battery is not being read properly by the new motherboard in your HP Pavilion 15-p000nx. This is most likely due to a driver compatibility conflict, I would like to help you resolve this issue.
Please begin troubleshooting with a hard reset. Once that is complete, follow this battery testing document:
I look forward to the results! If this information is useful, click the thumbs up.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot