12-29-2016 02:20 PM
Some letter keys on the HP Pavilion 17-g121wm Notebook are starting to fade after about 10+ months of use. How can I correct this or is there any type of covers or replacement key stickers that can cover over the letters.
12-29-2016 06:51 PM
Welcome to FORUM !!
The first thing I recommend is, please contact HP and have the Keyboard changed/replaced under warranty.
Then Buy and use Keyboard Cover, so that it remains new and looks good forever.
If not under warranty the simply use the keyboard cover on the existing keyboard.
Verify the warranty status here:
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot