Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Aero 13-Be0006nq
Microsoft Windows 11

HP Pavilion Aero 13-Be0006nq Wifi Fluctuates, Disconnects, Not stable Wifi After purchase Windows 11

I have just bought the HP Pavilion Aero 13-Be0006nq 2 days ago, on the 15th / 01/ 2022.

the Wifi never works on windows 11.. it was a pain in the Azz

=== ISSUES ==

- Wife disconnects on VPN

- Wife disconnects without VPN

- The connections always fails

- No network, browsers dont load

- Youtube freezes. 

== TROUBLESHOOTING ==

- update drivers

- download latest drivers

- uninstall and reinstall

- restart

-  i did all troubleshootings on youtube

- all drives updated. 

=== Solution THAT DID NOT WORK == 

- bought the Dual Band Wireless AX210ngw card,  ( https://www.czc.cz/Intel%20Dual%20Band%20Wireless%20AX210ngw%20/hledat ) 

- Since I liked the laptop, I changed the WiFi card.  

- So I got an Intel Dual Band Wireless AX210ngw card, which is miles ahead of the Realtek.

-Flawless performance , solid signal, 0% packet loss on ping, no issues with Skype calls.  Worked for 1hour and stoped working 

DOES NOT WORK, HAVE RETURN BACK THE COMPUTER FOR REPLACEMENT !!

Reached out to HP for a replacement. This is clearly a Manafucture issue and it cant be fixed by that Trick 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@AIdataAge

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you had issues with the HP Pavilion Aero 13 and I am glad to know that you have managed to resolve the issue. The HP Pavilion Aero is a great super light laptop that can handle almost all tasks as it offers good performance and should be an excellent everyday laptop.

Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

@AIdataAge

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you had issues with the HP Pavilion Aero 13 and I am glad to know that you have managed to resolve the issue. The HP Pavilion Aero is a great super light laptop that can handle almost all tasks as it offers good performance and should be an excellent everyday laptop.

Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hi,

what was the original wifi card you had? wasn't it a single antenna card?

What about Bluetooth? do you still have it?

TIA.

HP Recommended

@BoBo71

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your time and effort.

The Wireless card on the HP Pavilion Aero Laptop 13 is Realtek Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ (1x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo and more antennas are required. These parts are still available in HP Parts Store. 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thank you for replying.

My newly bought 13-Be0006nl has a Combo Realtek RTL8821CE-M 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 card, which is a single antenna card.

I had a look at schematics on the service manual and it would seem that there's a better card compatible with this model, a Realtek Wi-Fi 6 RTL8852AE + Bluetooth 5.2 which looks much better, if only for the improved Bluetooth capabilities.

My question is: if I pop the back cover open, will I find 2 antenna cables but only one being currently used, or will I find only one antenna cable since my card is a single antenna model?

I want to use it for a few days to make sure everything works before I open it to replace its components. Just to be safe!!

HP Recommended

Hi@BoBo71

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate your time and effort.

You will find only one antenna cable since the card is a single antenna model.

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Right, makes sense...

So how would the RTL8852AE card be compatible with this laptop? Would I have to add the additional wiring? Is that even possible?

Thanks, I appreciate your help.

HP Recommended

Hi@BoBo71

Yes, the Realtek Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ (1x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo is compatible on HP Pavilion Aero Laptop 13-be0006nl model. 

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Alright, one last question, sorry if I'm so blatantly taking advantage of your helpfulness.

So, I can replace my 1x1 card with a 1x2 card? No additional hardware required?

HP Recommended

Hi@BoBo71

Yes, you can upgrade to the Realtek Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ (1x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo and is compatible on HP Pavilion Aero Laptop 13-be0006nl model and do not need any additional hardware.

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.