04-25-2012 06:28 AM
My problem is this, my function keys that perform specific tasks for the laptop (such as brightness, volume and monitor options) is currently automatically set to on without holding the "fn" key. This is particularly frustrating when I'm playing games because some of which require the use of the standard Function Keys (F1 to F12). How can I fix this?
04-25-2012 06:58 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 09:38 AM by OscarFuentes
You can change this option in the Bios Menu as detailed in the document on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot