06-16-2010 05:41 PM
Can this be done and if so can you please tell me where I can find the infomation I will need to get the right video card and instructions on how to accomplish the installation. Thanks I appreciate your help.
06-17-2010 01:46 PM
No it is not possible to do any kind of upgrade. There is no separate video card, just a chip soldered to the motherboard. There are only a small handlful of laptops with plug in graphics cards, called mxm cards. Yours ain't one of them. And even those have a very limited upgrade potential because there is no standard market for the cards as there is with desktops.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot