09-29-2010 10:05 AM - edited 09-29-2010 11:55 AM
I have an HP Pavilion G60-120US notebook running Vista Home Premium.
The two USB ports on the right hand side do not recognize any connected devices. The USB port on the left hand side does work correctly.
I confirmed the USB root rub for each port is active and the port's power management setting is not enabled.
I've also confirmed all drivers are updated and all Windows updates are current.
Any advice or suggestions?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot