03-29-2014 11:32 AM
I have purchased a HP Pavilion M6 1006TX silver/Intel Core i7 with 14" screen from Malaysia on 31st2012. However about a few weeks ago, I have noticed that I am facing a problem with one of hinges. Intially it appeared a bit hard to close the laptop and a few days later, I found that one of the hinges ie the right one has come out of the groove, making it almost impossible to close the screen. The panel on the back of the screen has also been slightly dislodged at the bottom close to the hinge. I have taken the laptop to a local customer care centre here in Hyderabad for inspection and cost estimation for the repair. I found the guy totally clueless and have given me a vague figure saying it could be anywhere between 5k to 15k. He even suggested that, it may cost even more and he hinted that the laptop condition may even get worse and there might be total dispaly failure. I was hesitant to hand over the laptop and returned home.
Could you folks over here advice me on the way forward.
03-30-2014 02:31 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot