12-31-2016 07:55 AM - edited 12-31-2016 08:07 AM
My notebook is just stopped booting: When I try to boot it by pressing power button the power indication light flashes white 3 or 4 times. This cannot be because of low power as I was charging the battery overnight, albeit directly. (I was using wire to charge, connect it to universal AC adapter that wont fit in the pc) This may be because the battery took too much voltage from the direct charging, and many of you may be tempted to scream USE AC ADAPTER IDIOT but I don't have it I may have misplaced it. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for any grammatical errors.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot