02-28-2017 06:20 AM
so, i wanted to know if my hp laptop model- 15-ac126tx comes under--
"HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14 and 15 Series "
*also what would happen if i use a battery that exceeds my original battery MAH capacity...,suppose if i used 3100mah while my laptops original was 2670 MAH.
*what do i have to keep in mind.
02-28-2017 06:48 AM
You can go for higher capacity or higher cell battery such as the one you're telling. But keep in mind that HP wouldn't be liable if something goes wrong as anything can go wrong in electronics.
I've got one seller shipping original HP battery to India: see here
Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot