01-11-2014 07:07 AM
Just wanted to share my experience after reformatting my brand new HP Pavilion TS 14.
- it came with Windows 8, but do not like all the bloat that comes with OEM installed OSes.
- backed everything up, and reformatted.
Now.. i was able to find most of the drivers on HP's website for the specific model.
- except for 1.
i actually found a post on here and the expert said it was related to Graphics.
- but i installed all of AMD drivers & Software.
- i even updated via Windows Update.
Googling was not fruitful, as this specific model is either too new or not popular.
But eventually did find it.
Device type: System devices
Manufacturer: AMD (ATI)
Operation Systems: Windows 8, Windows 8 (64bit)
File size: 57.5 KB
Note: it says Windows 8.. but it's compatible with Windows 8.1 also.
- HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14
- Windows 8.1 x64
- AMD Catalyst 13.12 (latest WHQL)
I am NOT an HP employee.
03-26-2015 09:54 AM
Hi, This Solved the same problems with my HP 15-d074nr.
I had to download the file, but it was in .rar- extension so i had to rename to .rar and unrar in a folder a manually instal via device manager.
BBbut i Worked Great afte hours googling.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot