02-10-2014 04:55 PM
I've just downgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 7 64 bit.
I can't find the correct drivers for the USB 3.0 controller or the Wired NIC Card.
02-10-2014 06:18 PM - edited 02-10-2014 06:20 PM
You need to install the AMD chipset driver first and reboot. You want the first file listed.
Then install these two drivers for the USB 3.0:
Then according to the parts list for your model, you need to install this driver for the wireless card.
02-11-2014 08:05 AM
You're very welcome:
For the graphics, download and install the AMD Mobility Catalyst 14.1 Beta driver for Windows from the link below.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot