02-14-2014 05:58 PM - edited 02-14-2014 06:01 PM
will i get the update of latest (2013-2014) driver AMD Radeon HD 6750M ? how can i tell HP to update the driver download page? i've done it manually and the driver won't run because it says my hardware is incompatible, Thank You.
02-19-2014 10:10 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Pavilion dv4-3130tx Notebook and having issues with your graphics controller. Here is a link to AMD detection tool. I recommend uninstalling the drivers and then going to the link to install the latest right from AMD.
Hope it helps.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot