11-19-2016 05:59 PM - last edited on 11-19-2016 06:31 PM by danny-r
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RESTORE BIOS TO DEFAULT IN HP 2000 NOTEBOOK SO THAT MY VM WARE CAN WORK BY ENABLING INTEL VT
THANKS IN ADVANCE
11-20-2016 03:40 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.
While powering on the notebook and press the F10 key about once a second, BIOS should load. Here, the bottom should list what key to load the defaults (usually f9).
Note: By default virtualization will be disabled (Go to bios and enable it)
Let me know the outcome. I'll be eagerly waiting to assist you with same,
Please click "Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the "Kudos Thumbs UP" to say“ Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot