Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
NP82 Tutor
Tutor
12 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion dv6610eg - Compatible USB/power connector board?

HP Pavilion dv6610eg

I live in Germany and only want to order products from Germany. The original spare part 449454-001 is too expensive (45€) here for such an old notebook. Hence I search for compatible USB/power connector boards.

My notebook was in repair during its warranty time. Obviously even HP did replace the power connector board with another one, because my current one has the model number: DDAT8APB2004507.

1. Could sth. happen to my hardware when using a spare part having the following characteristics?

• both connectors from the power board to the mainboard fit
  • the connector from the power supply to the power jack fits
  • the power of 65W is correct

2.  Is the DC jack pin size of 1,65mm correct?

3.  I consider buying a part with the modell number DA0AT8TB8F2 (German). According to this page (English) many HP spare parts and model numbers should be compatible to each other or am I getting sth. wrong?

HP PartSurfer does not show any compatible products.

My current power connector board:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160827/f6rdk8uo.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160827/prlt9tw8.jpg

3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
37081 5595 9644
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All I can say is that there are Part Numbers for a reason. Yes, even if the non-standard part you want to buy connects on both ends and seems to be the same, the electronics on the circuit board might be different and might fry your motherboard. And the links to the pictures all informed me after trying to look at the image that I had won something and I should pick a weapon of some sort for a game. I read a bit of German. Enough to be dangerous. And you kind of hamstring us with "I only want to buy from Germany". Very nice. 

0 Kudos
NP82 Tutor
Tutor
12 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, I did not know about the ads in the image links.

I corrected the links in the original post to hot links hopefully without ads.

" And you kind of hamstring us with "I only want to buy from Germany"."

OK, I would also accept items from the USA or the European Union assumed they are new and cost less than 25$.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
37081 5595 9644
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That opens it wide up. Good luck. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation