03-29-2010 03:53 PM
I bought my laptop in September of 2008. It started having issues booting up about six months ago. It will intermittently not come on at all. Blue lights come on, it looks as if it's trying, but black screen.
Any suggestions? I am out of warranty, and my extended warranty was through Circuit City. They are no longer in business and Radio Shack (that took over their warranty business) could not fix the issue. It will occasionally boot, but with longer periods of non-boot in between. Now it is completely unusable. It's not quite two years old!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot