09-28-2012 07:51 AM - edited 09-28-2012 07:51 AM
It says it includes a 14.99 upgrade to Windows 8. I would like to know if the screen is touch enabled.
09-28-2012 07:56 AM - edited 09-28-2012 07:58 AM
For the Model No. you linked to, the screen is not touch enabled.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
10-19-2012 09:14 AM
I see you're looking for a PC that has windows 8 or an upgrade to it, that is also similar in the spec.
Unfortunately, the HP website doesn't have the option to choose from that gives you the opportunity to upgrade to windows for 14.99.
I did find a Model that is somewhat like the PC you're looking at.
Here is the link: http://goo.gl/3iKAa
Due to the fact that this PC has a touchscreen it will be a little bit more expensive.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot