1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion x360 13-s128nr Keyboard Replacement

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Long story short, I accidentally spilled a good amount of Mountain Dew on the right half of the keyboard and it still functions most of the time, but it is sticky beyond belief. Is there any way to clean the keyboard or get a keyboard replacement? I just got off the chat service with HP and they were charging me $299.99 to fix it which is a ludicrous deal. I am considering self-repair at this point.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
16542 952 2192
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @budandan,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I read your post about needing to do a keyboard repair on your HP Pavilion 13-s128nr x360 Convertible. Here is a link to your service manual page 15 for parts and how to.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution.

Thanks. 

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
riwo Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a similar problem and cannot find this manual on HP's website. The link is broken.

Please could you update this.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation