Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

@NAB007

Thank you for posting back. 

In order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

When will the support folks contact me?

HP Recommended

This is a very terrible customer experience. You are not answering any of my replies to you. The link you provided just takes me to a support page. You send the others a private link and it appears that you are trying to help them. However, I am not getting any response from you. Again, this is a very frustrating experience.

HP Recommended

Hello Echo Lake

Responded to the PM please.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi Asmita,

I sent you the information that you requested via private message. I have not received any further response. Can you please tell me what is going on?

HP Recommended

Echo Lake,

I sent Asmita (rep from another chain with same issue)  the information that was requested via private message. I have not received any further response. Can you please tell me what is going on?

Can anyone at HP please help me???????

HP Recommended

Hi Echo Lake. I have provided the details asked for in the private message. Please advise.  Thanks.

HP Recommended

@NAB007

Thank you for posting back. 

I have escalated your issue to HP's Support Team in your region. You should be contacted within 2-3 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays). Response times may vary by region.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.