07-31-2013 02:57 AM
i bought HP pavillion G6 2309 TU . It does not have dedicated graphics card. can we able to upgrade the graphics card? Is the card slot available in motherboard???
Thanks in advance
07-31-2013 03:17 AM
Unfortunately you can't, you need more than just a video card. You will need new motherboard, new power supply, new cooling system ... in real term: new machine.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot