05-05-2012 03:16 PM - edited 05-05-2012 03:17 PM
Very dead battery. They can have a couple bad cells which suck up so much of the power they keep the laptop from booting. You can hotplug the battery in while it is running and see if it will charge or is recognized by Windows.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot