10-17-2014 06:50 AM
Staff at our office have received from HP Services, replament power cords for their notebook computers. The recall information on your site informs us that if LS-15 is molded on to the plug then it needs to be replaced. My question is why did HP send us power 4 sets of power plugs all with LS-15 molded onto the plug? If these plugs were these sent in errorhow do we send back the defective plugs and get the new plugs?
10-31-2016 06:31 PM
Hi.I checked on HP site and according to them i have to stop using my cord and fill a form to get a new one.Once finish it wont submit but will keep asking for postal come.I couldnt find chat support anymore.Is HP going down?Also they use to give online course is that over as well?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot