01-22-2011 02:37 PM
in my laptop HP ProBook 4320s the fan is on all the time. I have the latest BIOS (with factory settings). It is not loud, but I measured the temperature of the processor, and the temperature is very low 30-40 °C, and the fan didn't stop for a while. Why is that? Can I fix this problem without an external software?
p.s.: I looked into the forum regarding this fan-issue (it seems, that HP laptops have quite big problem with this), but didn't find thread with definitely answer
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot