Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
ProBook 450 G6 6EC66EA#BED
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I have bought HP few weeks ago, and today I run regular Windows 10 battery test and found some strange data.

2020-06-28 (2).png

2020-06-28 (3).pngAs You can see design battery capacity is going up and down, depending on max charge capacity. I have alredy run HP Support A and HP Diagnostics, but all of the returned postive feedback about battery. I tried to reinstall Microsoft ACPI- Compliant driver (as some of the answers on this forum proposed), but none of them changed this issues. Also original battery capacity should be 45Wh, and as Yaou can see this is obviously not a case here. Is this normal, to have about 94% max capacity of battery on first use, and to see design capacity going up and down? Or should I do something about that, like replacement or something like that?

NOTE: This laptop is used for regular stuf, including programming, so some heavy actions like gaming did not cause this issue. Also if that is important laptop was bought in Croatia, European Union.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

These variations are well within normal testing error and just indicate your battery, being pretty new, is still working at 100% design capacity. 45w is going to be approximate and the numbers here are perfectly normal. Enjoy. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

These variations are well within normal testing error and just indicate your battery, being pretty new, is still working at 100% design capacity. 45w is going to be approximate and the numbers here are perfectly normal. Enjoy. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.