07-10-2016 03:03 AM
Lagging and Slow issue : HP ProBook 4530s core i3
My HP ProBook 4530s core i3 is very laggy and slow while using it. Formatted twice and installed windows 7 twice but the problem remains same. Sometimes, it takes 2 to 3 minutes for booting and shutting down.
Checked HDD - ok
RAM increased : from 2 GB to 4 GB
Heating problem : No
Tried to use removing battery : problem remains same
used CCleaner : no progress
Need : suggestions for this problem
PS: how to upgrade bios and where to get it ?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot