07-14-2016 05:02 AM - edited 07-14-2016 05:03 AM
Yes, you should be able to put a SSD in your notebook, but since there is only one HDD bay and all you need to do replace it with the SSD.
Here's the link to the service manual if you want to read ahead on how to remove and replace the HDD, more specifically - page 52:
Hope this helps and best of luck!
Please, Kudo me and choose as Answer if this post helped you! :)
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot