05-06-2016 01:11 AM
My current processor is an AMD Athlon IIP320 dual core processor. There is up to a 5 second delay when I click on applications, websites and the media player. Would it be possible to upgrade my current processor to an Intel Core processor ?
05-06-2016 03:56 AM
No, you can't put an Intel CPU to an AMD motherboard, full stop.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot