1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP SPectre x360 13-4000na i7 fried motherboard

HP Recommended
Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. Yet another Spectre x360 fried and HP still wont do anything about it,

Got my Spectre x360 13-4000na i7 5500 in 2016. Everything was more or less ok until few weeks ago when laptop suddenly died and wont power up.After 3 hours or so it turned on and a burned smell came out. Problem was it wasnt charging anymore now. As soon as the battery drained it was gone. A local repair shop took a look at it and its the same old problem with the burnedparts under the sticker. Called HP UK and Ireland for help but they didnt even say sorry...it was out of warranty and out of support so no help at all...not even a paid fix was offered.

HP case number is [personal info removed]. Man on phone couldnt be worse than he was...no sollutions or help at all. 

Now i am stuck like other with a 1200euro paperweight.... This is happening over and over again and again and its a real danger...it could catch fire and kill someone.

I hope someone will read this and i will get some help.

thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation