Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 6 (317 Views)

HP Service PN 806500-061 ITL Spectre X360

Product Name: HP Spectrex360 13 4101 Energy

Hi everyone,

as the topic subject suggests i  ' m searching for a new Keyboard for my "spectre X360 4101 Energy star " , the model of the keyboard is "806500-061 ITALIAN version" . 

Unfortunately i dropped a glass of cofee on it , i managed to save all the other components except for the keyboard , that after many attempts of cleaning din't work.

I ' m trying to find out where to buy the replacement , any suggestion ?

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 6 (286 Views)

Re: HP Service PN 806500-061 ITL Spectre X360

Hi @Gilgamesh9,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with the keyboard. I will be glad to help you.

HP continually improves and changes product parts. For complete and current information on
supported parts for your computer, go to http://partsurfer.hp.com, select your country or region, and then
follow the on-screen instructions.

Please use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp and create a case for your issue and contact HP. If you live outside the US/Canada, please click the link below to get the contact information for your region.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Please keep me informed of how things went.

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! Smiley Happy

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 6 (256 Views)

Thank you for the reply, but I ve already tried your suggestions and it is very difficult, apparently, to find the model of keyboard I m searching for.
Honor Student
Message 4 of 6 (251 Views)

i heard that maybe this keyboard "  801508-B31" can work on my model , but i 'd like to have confirmations about this .

Retired
Message 5 of 6 (245 Views)

Hi @Gilgamesh9,

Per page 43 of the Maintenance and Service Guide,  the part number 833714-061.

Hope this help. Please get back to me

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 6 of 6 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks again for the help , but i can 't find the keyboard related to those codes anywhere . 

EDIT : Basically i called the assistance in Italy and they told me they can 't send me the proper part separately and for them i have to send the whole unit to the assistance . The problem is that i 'm not in Italy currently and i think the whole cost (reparation + expeditions) is to much for only the keyboard , i ' d like to find another solution even with compatible keyboards maybe.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation