Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 - cx0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP smart notice.jpeg

This notice redundantly pops up; I am using the charger that i was handed over with the laptop itself. Are there higher power chargers that i need to shift to? and if so, can I be informed which exact specification i should look for? 
My current charger reads a 150W power; 
Another concern which i am not certain if its being caused due to the charger issue is; the laptop starts boiling up on even minimal high performance (Light gaming) , while it runs the games smoothly and without any fps drops; the overheating concerns me and I wonder if its being caused due to the charger

Thank you for your time

Incase if image is unreadable, It reads; 
HP offers a wide range of Smart AC adapter for your convenience, replacement, and travel needs. Find these accessories and more at select retailers.
The smart AC adapter connected will power your computer, but potentially at a reduced performance level, Your computer is designed to vary performance as needed when a smaller capacity smart ac adapter is connected. Resource intensive tasks may cause your system to not perform at its highest level with a smaller capacity smart ac adapter. Please connect a higher capacity smart ac adapter for full performance. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.