rsh2019 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre 360 Motherboard is Dead

HP Spectre x360 Convertible PC 13
My Laptop has been getting hot over the past few days.  Today it "popped" and smelled like something was burning.  Appears to be an issue with the motherboard.  I have ready many posts on this site with a very similar issue...all point to failure of the motherboard.  Seems like a product defect if there are as many customers complaining about the same problem that I have.  How do I get this fixed?  I can't afford 6-700$. 

1 REPLY 1
Retired rick-s
Retired
2,510 2,501 105 376
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre 360 Motherboard is Dead

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information such as serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation