11-14-2016 02:54 PM
My Spectre X360 is getting hot....I would like someone to address this issue and respond to me directly. Love the machine worried about the heat.
11-15-2016 02:38 PM - edited 11-15-2016 02:38 PM
Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I came across your post and I'd like to help. I read that your HP Spectre X360 overheats. I suggest you always keep the laptop on a flat hard surface while using it. The vents of the laptop should not be clogged or blocked and should have good ventilation. Also, please refer to the step by step steps from this link which should help in reducing the heat: http://hp.care/2fWFNt5. Let me know how it goes. Good luck!
I am an HP Employee
If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot